Neal Group Construction in Joplin, Missouri is hiring an Estimator/Senior Project Manager.
Are you an experienced construction estimator and project manager who believes Downtowns are worth saving? Help make it happen by working for our Award Winning, Historic Restoration Contracting company. At Neal Group Construction (NGC), “We give 100-year-old buildings a better next Centuries” Our retrofits use State and Federal Historic Tax Credits and other programs to turn lost causes into vibrant, energy efficient sources of community pride. A successful new team member will be a problem solver who wants to make a difference and has the skills and drive to do so.
This is not new construction. It is daily problem solving with an emphasis on adapting historic buildings to modern use. This is an opportunity to preserve the past while helping to build the future. A successful candidate will be a creative builder with strong interests in preservation, the environment, and history.
In this time of rising material costs, the rehabilitation and reuse of existing buildings makes even greater economic and environmental sense. An extensive pending workload and our collaborative working environment will ensure you have an immediate impact on company operations. NGC is Southwest Missouri’s premier historic restoration company, working primarily on commercial and residential buildings in the Joplin, Missouri area.
ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
This position requires: estimating, plan design and development, interacting with clients, and managing field construction. The estimator/project manager ensures the on-time completion of project requirements within budget from bid to close out.
– Minimum 5 years general construction experience with the ability to competently analyze and estimate projects in detail (10 years preferred).
– Broad construction knowledge for soliciting and evaluating subcontractor bids, contracts, and submittals. – Ability to participate in design phase evaluations of budget goals from preliminary drawings.
– Long and short-term planning skills to ensure the team gets the job done while maintaining quality and safety controls.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills with the desire to collaborate with staff members, architects, clients, subcontractors, and owners.
– Motivated leader who is willing to teach and learn, with the ability to direct, manage, and be an example to in house crews.
– Competitive salary based on experience between $72,000 to $92,000.
– Health with Dental and Vision Plan options.
– Paid holidays and vacations.
Thank you for your interest! This is a full-time salaried position in Joplin, Missouri with no traveling required. Please submit questions or resumes to Jeff Neal at email@example.com
Missouri Preservation is a stand-alone, 501c3 non-profit organization and is does not have any say or involvement in the hiring process of other businesses/organizations.