The development of Excelsior Springs, Missouri centered around the fact that in the 1880s, twenty separate springs bubbled forth four distinct varieties of water, making it the world’s greatest group of mineral waters. The Superior Well Ticket office, constructed some time before 1915 is adjacent to one of the last intact mineral wells in the town at 610 Roosevelt Avenue. Until two years ago, it was thought that all remaining structures relating to the individual wells had been lost to demolition and development. However, when the City acquired the property in a tax sale it was discovered that the Superior Well Ticket Office was still in existence, albeit hidden within a residence at that same location. Although its history is requires further research, at one point the Ticket office was purchased and developed into a residential structure. Over time, portions were added to the Ticket Office, giving it the appearance of a home, hiding its original purpose. While at present the property is in the custody of the City of Excelsior Springs and is uninhabited, there is concern that it will fall into further disrepair and neglect. Local supporters are in the process of examining the building in detail to determine where the original structure might be extricated from its later additions, and listing here will encourage the city to realize that the expense of restoration will benefit the City and the State of Missouri long-term.