Miiller County Courthouse

Tuscumbia
Miller County

This two-story Classical Revival courthouse is one of only six county courthouses in the state that has been in continuous use since before the Civil War. Its 1909 renovation included the “temporary” painting of a clock on the newly added cupola that has perpetually stood at 8:00 since.

Listed in 2003 and 2004.

Leave a Reply