Located at the northwest corner of 4th and Ohio Avenue in Historic Downtown Sedalia, MO
- Located in Sedalia’s designated Historic Commercial District and
individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Eligible for federal and state rehabilitation tax credits.
- Example of late 19th century Romanesque/Chateauesque commercial architecture
- Built from Missouri limestone with a sandstone veneer on the east and south sides.
- Multigable roofline accented by a tower, turret, and arched window openings.
- Four-story 11,250 square feet building with approximately 2,400 square feet for each level.
- Contains a full basement, first floor vault, elevator shaft, and attic space.
660-827-3000, ext. 127