The 2020 Missouri Preservation Conference has a variety of sponsorship opportunities available at various levels. Conference sponsors are eligible to receive free or discounted conference registration, free or discounted trade show tables and other benefits.
- Educational sessions, hands-on workshops, and advanced learning opportunities (majority of which are AIA credit eligible) with education materials archived online for 1 year for future access by attendees.
- Networking opportunities abound at the sessions, exhibits, receptions and tours as part of this conference.
- Conference regularly draws 220+ individuals from a variety of disciplines (architects, preservation craftspeople and contractors, historians, historic property owners, bankers, developers, accountants, attorneys, historic design review commission members, city planners and building inspectors, government officials, other local preservation advocates).
- Many of these individuals are representing their business, organization, or community, taking the information they get at the conference back to disseminate with their group.
- Conference brochure includes a preview of all educational sessions and events along with information on the venues and registration information. It is mailed directly to more than 2,000 people around the state and distributed digitally to various preservation-related organizations across the state and region. Pledges must be made by 2/72020 for inclusion in brochure (brochure ads due by FEBRUARY 14, 2020)
- Missouri Preservation website will provide detailed information about the conference.
- Conference program is distributed at the conference to all participants and posted on the conference website. It includes detailed information on educational sessions, workshops, speakers, tours and networking events.
Interested in Sponsorship? Contact our office or send in the pledge form below!
Conference Partner $10,000 & up
- Premier recognition in all written and graphic material, including full page (5.5 x 8.5) in brochure (if pledged before January 31, 2020), full page in program, website, news releases, directed mailings, and e-news notices
- Recognition from podium at all general sessions, events, and dinner
- Opportunity to make brief comments at a general session
- Complimentary full (3-day) conference registration, including advanced workshop (up to 4 people)
- Complimentary booth at trade show
- Prominent use of company logo in conference brochure, program, sponsorship banner/signage.
Special Event Sponsor $3,000
- Recognition as a special event sponsor in the conference brochure (1/2 page), program and website; all news releases/directed mailings and e-news notices for selected event
- Use of logo in conference brochure and conference program
- Complimentary full (3-day) registration (for 2 people)
- Trade show discount (half price)
- Recognition and signage for sponsored event
- President’s Reception
- Keynote & Opening Plenary
- State of Preservation Luncheon
- Legacy Awards
- Opening Reception
Promotional Sponsor $2,000
- Recognition as a promotional sponsor in conference brochure (1/4 page), program and website, including use of small company logo
- Complimentary full (3-day) registration
- Trade show discount (half price)
- Recognition and signage for sponsored option (if applicable)
- AIA Continuing Education Units
- Name badges and lanyards, tote bags, note pads, pens, etc. (in-kind donations can also be negotiated)
- Shuttle sponsor
Activity Sponsor $1,000
- Recognition as a activity sponsor in conference brochure (1/8 page), program and website, including use of small company logo
- Complimentary (2-day) registration
- Trade show discount ($100 off)
- Recognition and signage for activity sponsored
- Wednesday snacks & drinks
- Thursday snacks & drinks
- Friday snacks & drinks
- Other tours and activities made available soon
Session Sponsor $500
- Recognition as a session sponsor in the conference program and conference website
- Complimentary (1-day) registration for one person
- Recognition and signage for the session sponsored
Conference education options include approximately 20 classroom type sessions on a variety of topics relevant to historic preservation, including professional development, historic site case studies, advocacy, materials conservation, funding programs, ethnic heritage, architects and architectural history, historic sites and management, archaeology, downtown main streets and neighborhood preservation, structural engineering, planning, landscapes, roads and bridges, and heritage tourism. • You will be notified when the full list of sessions are available for selection.
Brochure Sponsorship Opportunities
Last year we wanted to open up sponsorships to businesses and supporters who might not be able to sponsor at a higher level. The conference brochure is mailed to over 2,000 individuals across the state of Missouri.